Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cut Off

Remember Donut Man?


Cut off, clean up, Hagen back in the storage spot


We haven't seen him lately. He was held hostage while I madly wove the reverse side of the warp, a victim of my penny pinching - why waste my perfectly good tan seine twine?

Both of these are about 6" wide


Besides, I was able to work a bit more on my series of Substitute Tales.



The final piece on the warp has the working title "Taller Than You" Great credence is made over height among young folk. It doesn't take much for someone to get past me and this girl was only in 3rd grade. She was jubilant, so was I. I love an assertive young woman.

warp is ready to cut!


What happens with these pieces? What's next?

Porkchop, as usual, sits and waits


That's the way with art...the questions never end.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment